LUVOQA Reviewer Program
LUVOQA invites motivated bloggers and other writers to apply for the LUVOQA Reviewer Program ("Reviewer Program" or "Program"). Upon admission to the Reviewer Program, you, as a registered reviewer ("Reviewer" or "Reviewers"), will periodically be invited to review new items from up-and-coming and established brands, provided by LUVOQA.
Program Terms & Policies
Please read these Program Terms & Policies ("Terms & Policies") carefully before applying for the LUVOQA Reviewer Program.
These Terms & Policies have been put in place by LUVOQA to protect content creators in the intimate product space, and their readers, from any unethical actions or dealings.
Program Benefits; Our Promise to You
- We will always consider your opinions and feedback on items.
- We will always inquire with you to learn your preferred item types.
- We will always ask you if an item is one that you would like to review before shipping it.
- We will always try to present you with at least 2 item options from which to choose.
- We will always compensate you by (1) gifting you the item to be reviewed and (2) enabling you to earn a 15% commission on all orders placed within 30 days of referral through the LUVOQA Affiliate Program (collectively, "Item-Affiliate Compensation Scheme"), for which, as a Reviewer, you are automatically eligible.
- We will always consider any additional compensation requests that you might make, such as a flat rate per review or article (full disclosure: the large majority of our Reviewers are compensated through the aforementioned Item-Affiliate Compensation Scheme).
- We will always maintain your anonymity and confidentiality.
- We will occasionally send you emails alerting you to current or upcoming promotions at LUVOQA that you may pass on to your readers.
- We will, upon request, create a custom discount code that enables your readers to claim free, upgraded priority shipping (2-3 days) on orders of $75 or more.
At LUVOQA, we believe in and strive for professionalism in the intimate product industry—integrity and transparency in all conduct. As such, we necessitate that applicants meet, and maintain, the following requirements for admission to the LUVOQA Reviewer Program:
- You agree to complete reviews within 90 days of item receipt.
- You agree to publicly disclose Reviewer Program membership:
- This could be as simple as a sentence in each review that reads, "I received this item from LUVOQA..." or as detailed as a standalone disclosure page on your blog or website.
- The purpose of this requirement is to mitigate the risk of a perceived conflict of interest (e.g., a blogger giving an average review to an item, yet encouraging readers to buy that item through an affiliate link).
- You agree to adhere to the Society of Professional Journalists Code of Ethics in all communications—written, graphic, and audio-visual.
- You agree not to plagiarize content or violate any right of any third party, including, but not limited to, copyright.
- You agree not to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate anyone, or discriminate against anyone based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability.
- You agree not to make statements that could be construed as libelous.
In order to assess an applicant's adherence to these requirements, we necessitate that bloggers have 3-6 months of published content, and that other writers have 2 or more published articles, for evaluation. There is no minimum monthly session or user count required to join the Reviewer Program and we encourage new bloggers to apply.
Please note that LUVOQA reserves the right to deny or terminate Reviewer Program membership, should, at our sole discretion, you fail to meet these requirements.
You must be at least 18 years old in order to apply for the Reviewer Program.
You may terminate your LUVOQA Reviewer Program membership at any time. In order to initiate termination of your Reviewer Program membership, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission to the LUVOQA Reviewer Program does not constitute an offer of employment, and Reviewer Program membership does not constitute an employment agreement or relationship. Reviewer Program membership is at the sole discretion of NUBAIRE & COMPANY LLC dba LUVOQA, the owner and operator of this website.
Please note that LUVOQA may change these Program Terms & Policies at any time without notice.
Questions about these Terms & Policies may be directed to email@example.com.
Apply to Become a Reviewer
Frequently Asked Questions
Please find below frequently asked questions and corresponding answers regarding the LUVOQA Reviewer Program.
I've done reviews for LUVOQA in the past—am I already a Reviewer?
Yes, we consider you a Reviewer if we approached you in the past and you have completed a review, or are in the process of completing a review, for LUVOQA.
Please note that you must adhere to the Program Terms & Policies in order to maintain your status as a registered reviewer.
When will I learn the status of my application?
Due to the large volume of applications we receive, we will only contact you if you are admitted to the Reviewer Program.
If you do not hear from us within 10 business days, we have decided not to proceed with your application at this time. You may apply again for the Program after 3 months.
I'm not based in the US—can I apply for the Program?
Yes, you may apply for the Program.
Please note that we are only occasionally able to provide items to Reviewers based outside of the United States due to certain brand restrictions.
Are there other ways that I might partner with LUVOQA?
Yes, there are in fact 2 additional ways that you can partner with us.
First, you may apply for the LUVOQA Affiliate Program »
Second, we periodically sponsor item giveaways for bloggers and other writers. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.